SCRIP Gift Card Program
What is SCRIP?
We are pleased to announce that St. Mary of the Hills will be participating in the SCRIP Gift Card Program. This is a program that will run all year long and has the ability to raise a lot more money for our school.
Scrip fundraising is simple. We simply do our regular weekly shopping with gift cards from retailers we shop at all the time. With each purchase, St. Mary's earns cash rebates that can quickly add up to alot of money. The rebates typically range between 2% and 15%, and we still get 100% of the face value.
Anyone can sign up for this program, all you need is an email address and our organization code: C995CD1722294. So feel free to forward this email along to your family and friends.
There are hundreds of gift cards that can be purchased. Click here for a list of available gift cards.
How does it work? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Establish your secure online account at www.shopwithscrip.com
- Register with our organization code: C995CD1722294
- Register for a PrestoPay account so that the cost of cards can be deducted from your checking or savings account (for a $0.39 cents per order service fee)
- Wait for GLSC to confirm your account (usually within 2 business days)
2. Shop at www.shopwithscrip.com. Orders will be released every Monday afternoon by the St. Mary's Scrip Coordinator.
3. Gift cards will be shipped to the school and distributed on Friday's after school or at a mutually agreed upon time. If you do not wish to prepay through Prestopay, please download the Scrip Order Form and submit with payment (payable to St. Mary of the HIlls School PTO) to the School Office in an envelope marked "Scrip Order."
It's that simple! Get started today!
Help raise thousands of dollars for St. Mary's by simply using gift cards for your everyday purchases!
Please feel free to direct any questions to the following people: